Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's Zoe Time

{via}

It's here. Finally. I feel like I've been waiting for-ev-er. But tonight the wait is over. The super fab Rachel Zoe is back with season 4 of The Rachel Zoe Project. We know Brad's left. We know she focuses on her new ready to wear collection (sorry QVC, but I just couldn't get into you). And we know she's preggers! I simply cannot wait to see the most stylish woman ever pull off 5 inch Brian Atwood heels at 9 months pregnant.

Rachel and Rodger showing off her baby bump in Elle. {via}
{via}
Since it's a bit chilly today I'll be forgoing my usual celebratory glass of prosecco for this fall-inspired cocktail.

{via}
Sparkling Bourbon Cocktail

makes 6
1 1/2 cups bourbon
1 cinnamon stick
1 teaspoon whole allspice berries
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 24oz bottle sparkling apple cider (chilled)
6 thin lemon peel strips
3/4 cup fresh lemon juice

Combine bourbon, cinnamon stick, allspice and nutmeg in a glass jar or measuring cup. Let stand 12-24 hours.
Strain out spices and discard. Stir in cider and lemon juice. Divide among 6 glasses and garnish with lemon peel.

1 comment:

  1. That drink is just what I needed to fulfill my fall cravings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...