Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sneak Peak - Missoni For Target & Gwen Stefani for Target Kids

As summer winds down and the kids start gearing up for school, I have my mind on something else entirely. Missoni for Target.
I love myself a collaboration -  Lanvin for H&M, anyone? Target does it well and is continuing the tradition with Missoni. Here is the first official ad release and some behind-the-scenes sneak peaks at the shoot that were leaked earlier this summer.

{image via}

From Vogue and Instyle...







{image via}




{above images via}
The line will be available Sept 13th thru Oct 22nd. Prices range from $7.99-$199.99 (but I've heard some limited edition items will go up to $599). Although Missoni has recently streamlined their collection and silhouette it appears that they are bringing back their signature zigzag stripe for the capsule collection.

{via}
The last time I had such baby fever, Restoration Hardware debuted their baby and child collection. I pretty much have 2 obsessions in life (that have nothing to do with eat or drink). They are the aforementioned RH and All Things Stefani. So when Miss Gwen announced she was doing a line for Target Kids - Harajuku Mini, I about lost my mind and started stalking my husband. The fever died down and come November 13th I will be looking for available children to spoil in fresh Stefani style.

{via}
The line, designed for babies, children and tweens will retail for $3.99-$29.99. Some Harajuku school supplies have already been spotted at local Target stores. I can only pray to the fashion gods that a L.A.M.B. collaboration is next!



{via}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...