Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Nail Report - Fall 2011

I've been trying so hard to keep from wearing Fedora from CND. It's a deep, dark, luscious brown. It's more a fall/winter than an early August color. I can't help it.
I need to be wearing my hot pop pinks and corals for as long as I can. Summer will be over soon and I don't want to be that girl in November wearing my neon brights, looking like I just came back from Punta Cana. But I don't know how long I can hold out. I'm dying for fall fashion!!! Lucky for us these collections are knocking at the door. School supplies, anyone?

OPI - Touring America

L-R Road House Blues, I Brake For Manicures, Uh-Oh Roll Down The Window, Honk
If  You Love OPI
A-Taupe The Space Needle, Suzi Takes The Wheel, Get In The Expresso Lane,
French Quarter For Your Thoughts
My Address Is Hollywood, Color To Dine For, Are We There Yet?,
I Eat Mainely Lobsters
above images via stylist

Essie - Essie's Got A Brand New Bag

image via racked
L-R Top: Carry On, Very Structured, Power Clutch
L-R Bottom: Lady Like, Case Study, Glamour Purse
image via lacquer addicts anonymous
Rescue Beauty Lounge (pre-Fall) L'Oiseau de Feu

L-R: Fortissimo, Piu Mosso, Poco a Poco, Pizzicato
image via beautylish
Deborah Lippmann

L-R: Stormy Weather, Billionaire, Single Ladies, Brick House
image via product girl
CND

L-R: Dark Amethyst, Midnight Sapphire, 24K Sparkle (gilded-leaf topcoat)
image via vampy varnish
Zoya - Smoke and Mirrors


image via clnprint

Sephora by OPI - Garden Of Good And Evil

L-R: Designer Fig Leaf, My Personal Serpent, What's Your Poison
Eve-y On The Eyes, Sin-cerely Violet, Frankly I Don't Give A-Dam
Tempted By Teal
image via sephora


CHANEL - Cravings

L-R: Graphite, Peridot, Quartz
image via Modish

On a side note: Temptalia just came back from Cosmoprof 2011 in Vegas and has the latest on Essie's winter and holiday collections-and they are oh-my-god-gorgeous! You can read all about it and see her glorious pics here.


1 comment:

  1. Ooh...I love these! I can't wait to try out some of the silvery/gray polishes. Also anything dark purple is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...