Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Karl Lagerfeld for Impulse at Macy's



As you all know I love myself a collaboration. This Karl Lagerfeld collection for Macy's feels a bit H&M to me. Since I live so close (to at least 3 HM stores) I feel as if I already have some of these looks. But since it's available online as well as in Macy's stores it's great for people who don't live close to one. However, I will still be picking up a few pieces...

See the entire collection here. Available starting today.


1. tweed dress with rhinestone trim $129
2. puff sleeve tulle dress $119
3. metallic tweed faux leather waist skirt $79
4. short sleeve ponte sheath dress $99
5. crochet lace sequined top $79
6. puff sleeve tulle top $79
7. long sleeve floral blouse $79

1 comment:

  1. so cute! i will definitely be going to macy's very soon... love the dress with the pockets!

    lisa : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...