Friday, July 29, 2011

I (heart) Kelly Wearstler

image via

Style icon Kelly Wearstler has a fierce new clothing line that leaves me breathless. She is the original 'it' girl of the design world for me. The 'million dollar decorator' before Bravo took notice (Which I looove, btw!)

Wearstler's collection at Bergdorf Goodman via 
via Harper's Bazaar
You may know her from her colorful coffee table tomes, her stint as a judge on Top Design, or perhaps you've stayed in one of her luxuriously decorated hotels. She takes modern style, a gorgeous palette and whips it up with old-hollywood glamour. With her wild and crazy hair, a perchance for high-drama and a fun party-like sense of style, she's the girl having the most fun - in the entire room.
I'll have what she's having.

Fall 2011 RTW



above images via style.com


above images via
For a peek at her Resort 2012 looks please check out Look Linger Love.

Modern Opulence

{via}
{via}

{via}
{via}
{via}

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:52:00 AM

    My heart belongs to the green couch!
    Truly stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...