Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fanciful Flat(wear)

These adorable ballet flats are inspiring me lately in this not-quite-sandal yet not-quite-boot weather. Not typically a fan of any flat shoe, these are so cute I can't resist. Paired with a cuffed skinny jean or leggings, these give me the great ability to quickly sidestep a puddle in a moment's notice.

Miss Selfridge kendal patent ballet $35
Fendi studded ballet flat $520
J Crew rainy day bow ballet $58
Missoni ballet $109
J Crew bowdelaire ballet $158
Tory Burch leopard print Reva $225
Anthropologie take five flats $118

Francesca's Collections wild card flat $44
Sigerson Morrison belle $240

Topshop krypton beaded $90
Sam Edelman caper $197

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty much obsessed with flats. This is literally eye candy for me. The J.Crew bowdelaire flats are killing me with their cuteness and the name.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...