Monday, April 4, 2011

Fab Finds - Shoes, Clothes, Jewelry


For me, shopping is fun, exhilarating, something I can do alone or with friends. But it can also be hit or miss. When looking for something specific you will usually find a million things you already have. When trying not to spend money, everything you want is always on sale. So when you actually find things that you've been looking for and for a great price, it's fantastic.


Guess $49.99 (sale) Bloomingdale's

Nine West Outlet $59.99
Sam Edelman $39.99 Nordstrom Rack (these are still
on a few sites at $197!)
BB Dakota Herringford Tweed Jacket
These images via Revolve Clothing where it's still $110.
I got mine @ Banyan Tree on sale for $66!
Here is the necklace I posted last week on facebook.
Banyan Tree $55 and partial proceeds benefit Girls with Sole.

necklace $24 Evie Lou
I can't grow anything indoors. So the fact that these
orchids I got at Heinens ($17.99) are still alive after
6 weeks is amazing!
A number of weeks ago, The Cosmopolitan Clevelander wrote about this great blouse she got from a new consignment resale shop called Clothes Mentor in North Olmsted. She mentioned how it's owned by Plato's Closet (to which I've never been to) but here you won't find teenage clothes or attitudes. I don't usually do well at places where you have to sift through racks of different things. It kind of stresses me out. In places like TJ Maxx or Marshalls I can't peruse the racks so I just look for shoes and housewares. I decided to give this new place a try. I decided to do a perimeter browse checking out the new spring arrivals rack in the window and the dress rack along the front wall. Big time score! I got a J Crew dress (the one in the first pic in this post) and a Lilly Pulitzer dress. All for $40! The Lilly dress was a size 10 (but I couldn't pass it up!) so I immediately took it to the tailor and got it cut down to my size. So extra thanks to Christina for letting me in on this store :)

J Crew dress - looks much better on
Lilly dress - so obnoxious in hot pink
and green, I love it
Ok, it was really windy! LOFT dress
$69.99 w/ 40% off
Lilly Pulitzer bangle set $58

5 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous in your new summer dresses! I am so glad you liked Clothing Mentor. I haven't been in a while. I must check out their spring selection!! Tomorrow's lunch break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you hit the jackpot. I can't believe you got those flats for $39. You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I'm not so good at the outfit of the day posing. I need to get some pointers from Miss Christina. I can't believe I got that price on those shoes, as well. I kept thinking they were missing a 1 before the price! xoxo
    -kimberly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. S Ackerman9:12:00 AM

    You look fabulous! I am loving the summer dresses! I was down in South Carolina a few weeks back and couldn't resist picking up a few myself. It is almost like winning the lottery when you find something fantastic at an unbelievable price!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything Sam Edelman!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...