Saturday, April 30, 2011

Calypso For Target - May 1st



Starting tomorrow, Target Summer is in full swing. The long awaited collaboration with Calypso St. Barth is here. For months I've been sitting in sweaters and boots reading magazines with the beautiful, breezy ads telling me I had to wait until May. Last summer I fell head over heels for their Liberty of London collection and I hope this one looks as good in person as it does in photos. Target just released all 87 images of the collection. Available May 1st-June 11th and includes women's & children's fashion, accessories and housewares. These are the ones I'm dying to check out and get my mitts on.


candleholders $7.99, $24.99, $29.99

3 wick candle $17.99


glass tealight $2.99 (green, pink, blue or orange)


pillows $24.99


2-tier tray $19.99 (turquoise or coral)

double train case $29.99 (small $16.99)

square organizer $16.99

embroidered canvas tote $16.99

circle chandelier earrings $16.99

fan print flip-flops $12.99

dress $42.99, accessories $14-22.99


chemise $24.99, pendant $19.99

ruffle cami & sleep shorts $24.99, accessories $14-22.99

{all images via target}

3 comments:

  1. Excited to see these things in person! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked it out yesterday and the quality is better than I hoped for! The toddler apparel is the most adorable. Super fab in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, love the accessories and decor! thanks for sharing! but the question is: when are we ever going to be able to wear such cute things?!?! i mean, come on mother nature, it's may already!!!! sooooo sick of this weather : (

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...