Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Visions Of Feathers Dancing In My Head

Thanks to Chloe over at The Chloe Conspiracy for my latest crazy obsession.  Ever since she posted a photo wearing this unbelievably insane goose feather skirt it's all I can think about.  I don't want piles of presents under the tree.  I won't even wish for snow.  All I want for Christmas is for santa to leave this under my tree.

via Chloe

Ridiculous, right? Ridiculously fantastic.  It's been nearly 3 weeks and I just can't get it out of my mind.  Available at Neiman Marcus retailing at $695.  It's actually one of the few items that looks better on someone not model tall.  It's very Black Swan.  Well, the good-girl version!


via Fox Searchlight
Topshop 

a darling little black version from Club Monaco $249


Olivia Palermo rocking pink & black via Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...