Thursday, December 9, 2010

Goings On & oh, yeah Snow

Hi everyone.  Hope you're all staying warm and safe with the latest installment of lake effect snow.  Just when I thought I was the only person who liked winter, I read this post from happy in cle's blog.  I'd like to tell everyone who complains about the weather here to move someplace else.  Actually I do tell them...in person.  I'm just to chicken to do it on my blog.  I only have 50 readers so I'm not quite willing to piss you all of just yet.  So I'll just second his thought :)

On to this week(end's) events.

Thurs 12/9
Meet Valerie Mayen @ Latitude 41 for a pizza party fundraiser benefiting the sewing co-op Buzz & Growl.



Friday 12/11
Check out the Sugar Plum Shoppe (right next to the Capitol on 65th St)
Open Fridays-Sundays til 12/22
A holiday market featuring local bakeries and confectioners.

Tremont Art Walk 6-9PM

Ohio Knitting Mills grand opening of the Pop-Up Shop in the Gordon Square. 5-9PM

Then head over to watch the Ohio City Singers Christmas-ing it up at The Happy Dog 9:30PM


Sat 12/11
Main Street Cupcakes Holiday Party (Rocky River & Hudson)
Enjoy free mini cupcakes, 15% off Christmas Eve orders and if you bring in a cupcake ornament (Rocky River location only) you get 2 free cupcakes!

Bazaar Bizarre at the 78th Street Studios Sat & Sun @ noon
All the latest and greatest from the best local vendors we've got.

Sun 12/12
Sunday Classics at the Capitol Theater - White Christmas (noon) 
Discounts with ticket stub at Latitude 41,  Luxe and Reddstone.

Wed 12/15
Kevin from Music Saves will DJ at The Happy Dog 9PM


So...what kind of fun are you getting into this weekend?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...