Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tartan & Tudor

I've tried to keep my wit about me, really I have.  But a few months ago when I spotted the first promo images for MAC's A Tartan Tale Holiday collection I nearly lost my mind.

There is an entire color collection along with kits and palettes ranging in price from $14.50-$49.50.  On sale online today & in stores Thursday 10/28.


Please visit Christine @  Temptalia for a full review plus amazing close ups and swatches.  I went to MAC @ Crocker Park yesterday and pre-ordered 4 of the sets. I ordered the Happily Ever After lip kit, Dashing Lassie eye palette, Hark The Heraldry face kit and the Vain & Glorious lip set w/ tartan bag. 

Starting today if you order from MAC online you'll get free shipping over $50 and the holiday book A Tartan Tale free with any $75 purchase.


FYI: If you see something you love, get it right away.  MAC usually ships about 200 of each piece to each of their doors, but this year they only received 30 of each piece and set.

Everyone's jumping on the Tartan theme for the holidays.  Coach has some great accessories in their Poppy collection.

laptop case $88

cashmere scarf $128


Not to be outdone, Rescue Beauty Lounge has launched the Real Housewives of the Tudor Dynasty collection.



Catherine $18

Anne $18

Jane $18

Catherine H. $18

Rescue Beauty's Ji Baek names these after Catherine of Aragon, Anne Boleyn, Jane Seymour and Catherine Howard and was inspired by fashions of Givenchy, Lanvin and Celine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...